Satisfying that serious sweet tooth never tasted so good! We all know that I am the sugar sheriff as that tasty substance can also cause a lot of harm in the body, not to mention disruptions to the skin. Therefore, I want you to join me in Lily's Chocolate's 21-day no added sugar challenge and you can start with this AMAZING gluten-free, grain-free, flourless salted caramel brownie recipe by Goodies Against the Grain. She has the most amazing tasty treats, so make sure to check out her page and give a follow. I slightly tweaked the recipe to make it completely sugar-free and added in Lily's Caramelized & Salted bar to pack a little punch. It was 🤯.
1 jar creamy roasted (I used raw) almond butter
1/2 + 1/3 cup Lakanto maple syrup
1/4 cup Vital Proteins collagen peptides
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 bar Lily's Caramelized & Salted bar
Maldon sea salt for topping
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth.
3. Mix in eggs, @lakantosweetener syrup, and vanilla extract.
4. Blend in cacao, salt, and baking soda.
5. Break up the @lilys_sweets_chocolatechoc bar and fold the chips into the batter.
6. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, then pour batter evenly into the dish.
7. Bake brownie for about 30min or until cooked through.
8. I melted a second bar of caramelized and salted @lilys_sweets_chocolate to pour on top followed by some Maldon sea salt flakes.
Subscribe to our newsletter