The key to my heart is through caffeine and today I’m crushing on coffee. We all know that Bulletproof coffee has saved my life since deciding to quit and detox off of Adderall, so it only seems appropriate on National Coffee Day that I share with you one of my favorite ways to start the morning. The healthy fats in my coffee give an extended-time-release effect that help keep me energized and sharp all day without my usually coffee fueled zit. Here is a sweet #sugarfree bulletproof smoothie recipe guaranteed to motivate your mind.
- lots of crushed ice
- 1 cup @bulletproof coffee
- 2 scoops @vitalproteins collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp mesquite powder
- 3 tbsp tocos powder
- 1 tsp Rhodiola
- 1/2 tbsp @fourthandheart vanilla bean ghee
- 1/2 tbsp @bulletproof Brain octaine oil
- 1 tbsp @artisanaorganics almond butter
- 1/2 tbsp @bulletproof coffee grounds
- 2.5 droppers English toffee @sweetleafstevia
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp @navitasorganics hemp seed
- Start on variable, push to high at 10 and use the tamper to push the ice into the blade.
There you have it, now go crush it!
Subscribe to our newsletter